Golf, Castles & History Tours
Golf, Castles & History: The Best of Scotland**
Enjoy the best of Scotland by staying in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. Follow the footsteps of the great historial characters from William Wallace & Robert the Bruce, to Mary Queen of Scots & Bonnie Prince Charlie! Take time to look for the famous Loch Ness Monster, see the heather in the Highlands, and visit the ‘bonnie, bonnie banks’ of Loch Lomond. This is the Scotland tour that will captivate and never leave your heart.
Arrive Edinburgh or Glasgow
Days 1-3: Lodging Edinburgh, Scotland’s first city
- Visit Holyrood Palace, Scottish Parliament, & Edinburgh Castle, day trip to North Berwick, play North Berwick West Links & visit Tantallon Castle.
Days 4-7: Lodging in Inverness, capital of the Highlands
- Visit Stirling Castle, William Wallace Monument, Culloden Battlefield, Urquhart Castle.
- Play golf at Nairn and Castle Stuart.
Day 8: Return to Edinburgh or Glasgow for departure via Loch Lomond
Extended Tour Option:
Additional Days 8-11: Visit Orkney: land of the midnight Sun
- Visit Ring of Brodagar, Skara Brae, Maeshowe,(older than the Pyramids!) and WWII sites of the Churchill Barriers & the Italian Chapel.
- Visit puffin colonies, play golf at Stromness and stop in at Highland Park Distillery, - Truly there is something for everyone!
Day 12/13: Return by ferry to Aberdeen
- Visit the Arbroath Abbey enroute to Edinburgh/Glasgow for International departure.
This tour includes golf but the golf can be omitted, and additional site seeing stops included! Please call us to discuss.
Please note: Arrangements and ALL golf is subject to restrictions and availability at the time of booking. Nothing can be guaranteed until deposits are paid.