For the Non-Golfer
Breath taking scenery and unexpected magic can be found looking for leprechauns or searching for Brigadoon in the Highlands of Scotland.
Let us help you enjoy the very different music, traditions and history of the these two great nations.
Below are a couple of examples of tours we have done in the past:
The Emerald Isle Tour:
Sample the magic and hospitality of incredible Ireland!
Arrive Dublin, Depart Shannon
Days 1-2: Lodging in Dublin
- Visit historic Dublin taking in Temple Bar, Trinity College and The Book of Kells
- Optional golf at Portmarnock or The Island
Days 3-5: Lodging in Lahinch
- Visit Galway and the Kilbeggan Distillery, Ireland's oldest Distillery enroute to Lahinch
- Visit the wonders of the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren, enjoy Lahinch village and the traditional music of Doolan
- Optional golf at Lahinch Golf Club
Days 6-8: Lodging in Killarney
- Look for the Little People in Killarney Park, the magical Ring of Kerry and try to Kiss the Blarney Stone
- Optional golf at Killarney Golf & Fishing Club
Day 9: Depart from Shannon for home
The Mary Queen Of Scots Tour**
‘And now for something completely different!’
Follow in the footsteps of Scotland’s own infamous Mary, Queen of Scots who was noted to have played golf herself on many occasions.
Days 1-5: Lodging in Edinburgh
- Visit Mary’s favourite castles of Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle, Stirling, Craigmillar Castle, Falkland Palace, St. Andrews & Lochleven Castle.
- Optional golf at St. Andrews, Musselburgh Links & in Perthshire.
Days 5-8: Lodging in Aberdeenshire.
- Transfer via Arbroath & Edzell.
- Visit the castles of Edzell, Dunottar, Huntly, Spynie Palace & Balvenie Optional golf at Old Moray, Huntly and Edzell.
Day 9: Return to Edinburgh for departure via Blair Atholl
Extend your trip to visit the beautiful Scottish Borders, an area much beloved and frequented by Queen Mary herself!
Days 9-11: Lodging in the Borders
- Visit Traquair house, The Queen Mary House Jedburgh and Hermitage Castle Optional golf in Peebles and Roxborough.
Day 12: Return to Edinburgh for departure
Please note: Arrangements and ALL golf is subject to restrictions and availability at the time of booking. Nothing can be guaranteed until deposits are paid.